Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 The Challenge of Entering Adulthood for Individuals with Autism Spectrum DisorderNicholas W. Gelbar and Daniel T. Volk
- 2 Efficacious Treatments for Common Psychiatric Challenges in Adolescents with Autism Spectrum DisorderLisa A. Nowinski, Alyssa Milot, Alanna Gold, and Christopher J. McDougle
- 3 Executive Functions in Adolescents with Autism Spectrum DisorderYael Dai and Inge-Marie Eigsti
- 4 Anxiety in Adolescents and Adults with Autism Spectrum DisorderMicah O. Mazurek
- 5 Cognitive Behavioral Approaches for Treating Adolescents with Autism Spectrum DisorderCaitlin M. Conner, Lindsey DeVries, and Judy Reaven
- 6 Self-Determination and the Transition to Adulthood for Youth and Young Adults with an Autism Spectrum DisorderMichael L. Wehmeyer and Karrie A. Shogren
- 7 Supporting Strong Transitions for Adolescents with Autism Spectrum DisorderErik W. Carter
- 8 Employment Training for Young Adults with Autism Spectrum DisorderDavid W. Test, Debra G. Holzberg, Kelly Clark, Misty Terrell, and Dana E. Rusher
- 9 Teaching Skills to Adolescents Using Applied Behavior AnalysisJohn Molteni
- 10 Managing Challenging Behavior in Adolescents with Autism Spectrum DisorderMaya Matheis, Jasper A. Estabillo, and Johnny L. Matson
- 11 Supporting College Students with Autism Spectrum DisorderNicholas W. Gelbar
- 12 Young Women on the Autism Spectrum Meng-Chuan Lai, Stephanie H. Ameis, and Peter Szatmari
- 13 ConclusionNicholas W. Gelbar