Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Assessment and Treatment in the Era of Managed CareJames N. Butcher
- 2 Clinical Decision Making in Managed Health CareT. Mark Harwood, Larry E. Beutler, Daniel Fisher, Monica Sandowicz, Ann Leslie Albanese, and Mary Baker
- 3 Determining the Therapeutic Relationship of Choice in Brief TherapyJohn C. Norcross and Larry E. Beutler
- 4 Challenges for Mental Health Service Providers: The Perspective of Managed Care Organizations Peter A. Ambrose, Jr.
- 5 Psychological Assessment in Capitated Care: Challenges and OpportunitiesCynthia D. Belar
- 6 Incorporations of Objective Assessment in Mental Health Care Provision: An Important Role for Practice of PsychologyRalph H. Earle and Roxanne R. Witte
- 7 Psychological Tests in Treatment Planning: The Importance of Objective Assessment Kelly Klump and James N. Butcher
- 8 Therapeutic Assessment with the MMPI-2 in Managed Health CareStephen E. Finn and Hale Martin
- 9 Use of Computer-Based Personality Test Reports in Treatment Planning James N. Butcher
- 10 Treatment-Oriented MMPI/MMPI-2 Studies Steven Vay Rouse, Jill Sullivan, and Jeanette Taylor