Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Parent Group Facilitators
- Chapter 2 Parent Group Logistics
- Chapter 3 Session 1: Introductions, Overview, and Academic Support
- Chapter 4 Session 2: Academic Support in the Home
- Chapter 5 Session 3: Stress Management—Part I
- Chapter 6 Session 4: Stress Management—Part II
- Chapter 7 Session 5: Basic Social Learning Theory and Improving the Parent–Child Relationship
- Chapter 8 Session 6: Ignoring Minor Disruptive Behavior
- Chapter 9 Session 7: Giving Effective Instructions to Children
- Chapter 10 Session 8: Establishing Rules and Expectations
- Chapter 11 Session 9: Discipline and Punishment—Part I
- Chapter 12 Session 10: Discipline and Punishment—Part II
- Chapter 13 Session 11: Getting Ready for Summer