Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Appendix A Custody Factors in 50 States
- Appendix B Sample Memorandum of Understanding from the Second Author in Private Practice
- Appendix C Memorandum of Understanding from the First Author in a Hospital-Based Clinic
- Appendix D Sample Outline for a Child Custody Report (adapted from the Child and Family Forensic Center, University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Tests and Specialized Tools
- Case Law and Statutes
- Key Terms
- About the Authors