Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Facilitators
- Chapter 2 Logistics of the Cognitive-Behavioral Stress Management Intervention Program
- Chapter 3 Session 1: Introduction to the Program / Stress Awareness and Physical Responses / 8-Muscle-Group Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Chapter 4 Session 2: Diaphragmatic Breathing and 4-Muscle-Group Progressive Muscle Relaxation / Stress Awareness and the Appraisal Process
- Chapter 5 Session 3: Deep Breathing and Counting with Passive Progressive Muscle Relaxation / Sex and Sexuality After Prostate Cancer Treatment and Automatic Thoughts
- Chapter 6 Session 4: Special Place Imagery / Cognitive Distortions
- Chapter 7 Session 5: Relaxation for Healing and Well-Being / Cognitive Restructuring
- Chapter 8 Session 6: Autogenic Training / Coping I
- Chapter 9 Session 7: Autogenics with Visual Imagery and Positive Self-Suggestions / Coping II
- Chapter 10 Session 8: Mantra Meditation / Anger Management
- Chapter 11 Session 9: Mindfulness Meditation / Assertive Communication
- Chapter 12 Session 10: Group Favorite Relaxation Exercise / Social Support and Program Wrap-Up