Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Overview of the Program
- Session 1 Introduction to the Program / Stress Awareness and Physical Responses / 8-Muscle-Group Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Session 2 Stress Awareness and the Appraisal Process / Diaphragmatic Breathing and 4-Muscle-Group Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Session 3 Sex and Sexuality After Prostate Cancer Treatment and Automatic Thoughts / Deep Breathing and Counting with Passive Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Session 4 Cognitive Distortions / Special Place Imagery
- Session 5 Cognitive Restructuring / Relaxation for Healing and Well-Being
- Session 6 Coping I / Autogenic Training
- Session 7 Coping II / Autogenics with Visual Imagery and Positive Self-Suggestions
- Session 8 Anger Management / Mantra Meditation
- Session 9 Assertive Communication / Mindfulness Meditation
- Session 10 Social Support and Program Wrap-Up