Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 Group Logistics
- Chapter 3 Session 1—Introduction to Stress and Coping
- Chapter 4 Session 2—Assessing and Managing Stress
- Chapter 5 Session 3—Problem Solving
- Chapter 6 Session 4—Managing Emotions
- Chapter 7 Session 5—Changing Negative Thinking
- Chapter 8 Session 6—Maladaptive/Adaptive Coping
- Chapter 9 Session 7—Social Support (Final Session)