Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 7 IPT-ci Basics
- 8 Incorporating Family/Caregivers Into the Treatment Process From the First Meeting
- 9 Specific IPT Foci in IPT-ci: Grief, Role Transition, Role Dispute, Interpersonal Deficits/Sensitivity
- 10 The Caregiver’s Own Role Transition
- 11 Flexible Individual and Joint Sessions
- 12 Reaching Steady State and Long-Term Planning
- Postscript Future Directions for IPT-ci