Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Epidemiological and etiological research on borderline personality disorder
- 2 Therapy research and outcome
- 3 Mentalization-based understanding of borderline personality disorder
- 4 Current models of treatment for borderline personality disorder
- 5 Treatment organization
- 6 Transferable features of the MBT model
- 7 Strategies of treatment
- 8 Techniques of treatment
- 9 Implementation pathway