Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Theoretical perspectives and approachesIan P. Albery, Dinkar Sharma, Asli Niazi and Antony C. Moss
- 2 An implicit cognition, associative memory framework for addictionAlan W. Stacy and Reinout W. Wiers
- 3 Attentional biases in drug abuse and addiction: cognitive mechanisms, causes, consequences and implicationsMatt Field
- 4 Motivational basis of cognitive determinants of addictionW. Miles Cox, Eric Klinger and Javad Salehi Fadardi
- 5 Towards understanding loss of control: an automatic network theory of addictive behavioursChris McCusker
- 6 From DNA to conscious thought: the influence of anticipatory processes on human alcohol consumptionMark S. Goldman, Jack Darkes, Richard R. Reich and Karen O. Brandon
- 7 Opiate cognitionsRoss McD. Young, Barry T. Jones, Carey Walmsley and Anthony Nutting
- 8 Neurocircuitry of attentional processes in addictive behavioursMarcus R. Munafò and Brian Hitsman
- 9 Clinical relevance of implicit cognition in addictionAndrew J. Waters and Adam M. Leventhal
- 10 Appetite lost and found: cognitive psychology in the addiction clinicFrank Ryan