Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The psychoanalytic background
- Chapter 2 Themes and variations in brief psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Chapter 3 A first case history
- Chapter 4 A second case history
- Chapter 5 The Treatment Manual
- Chapter 6 Therapeutic dialogues I
- Chapter 7 The Adherence Manual
- Chapter 8 Therapeutic dialogues II
- Chapter 9 Is Brief Psychoanalytic Therapy distinctive? A research study
- Chapter 10 The course of treatment
- Chapter 11 The place of Brief Psychoanalytic Therapy