Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 5 Overview of therapy
- Chapter 6 The therapy session
- Chapter 7 Experiencing and expressing emotions in adjuvant psychological therapy
- Chapter 8 Behavioural techniques
- Chapter 9 Cognitive techniques I: Basic cognitive techniques
- Chapter 10 Cognitive techniques II: Working with anxiety and depression
- Chapter 11 Applications of cognitive and behavioural techniques to common problems
- Chapter 12 Cancer in context: Working with underlying beliefs and assumptions
- Chapter 13 Working with couples
- Chapter 14 CBT in advanced and terminal illness
- Chapter 15 Prolonged grief disorder among bereaved primary carers
- Chapter 16 Group therapy
- Chapter 17 Concluding remarks