Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 Assessment
- Chapter 3 Session 1: Education and Motivational Enhancement
- Chapter 4 Session 2: Financial Planning, ICD Trigger Planning, Plan for Managing Stolen Goods
- Chapter 5 Session 3: Behavioral Interventions
- Chapter 6 Session 4: Imaginal Exposure
- Chapter 7 Session 5: Impulsive Beliefs: Cognitive Therapy
- Chapter 8 Session 6: Relapse Prevention
- Chapter 9 Session 7: Family Involvement (Optional)