Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 5 Patient Assessment and Preparation
- Chapter 6 Hypnosis for Chronic Pain Management: The Basics
- Chapter 7 Hypnotic Inductions
- Chapter 8 Suggestions for Pain and Symptom Management
- Chapter 9 Suggestions for Thought, Attribution, and Mood Management
- Chapter 10 Suggestions for Behavior, Activity, and Sleep Management
- Chapter 11 End of the Session: Post-Hypnotic and Reorienting Suggestions
- Chapter 12 Summary and Consolidation