Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Psychotherapy Research Defined
- 2 Creating and Supporting Hypotheses for Clinical Trials
- 3 Selecting and Creating Materials for a Psychotherapy Study: Therapy Manuals, Training Methods, and Fidelity Measures
- 4 Sample Definition, Measures, and Assessment Procedures
- 5 Designing the Study
- 6 Conducting the Pilot Study
- 7 Pulling It All Together: The Big Trial
- 8 Analyzing Your Data
- 9 The Multisite Trial