Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Caregiving for Family Members with Chronic Illness Louis D. Burgio and Joseph E. Gaugler
- 2 Caregiving for Individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders Joseph E. Gaugler and Louis D. Burgio
- 3 Family Caregivers of Stroke Survivors Julia M. P. Poritz, Timothy R. Elliott, and Klaus Pfeiffer
- 4 Caregiving for Patients with Cancer Barbara A. Given and Charles W. Given
- 5 HIV/AIDS Caregiving Helen M. Land and Brooklyn Levine
- 6 Caring for Individuals Near the End of Life Rebecca S. Allen, Hyunjin Noh, Lisa N. Beck, and Laura Jane Smith
- 7 Caregiving for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness: A Life Cycle Perspective Helle Thorning and Lisa Dixon
- 8 Caring for Individuals with Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Catherine Riffin, Cary Reid, and Karl Pillemer
- 9 Heart Failure and Debilitating Cardiovascular Problems Susan J. Pressler, Miyeon Jung, and James Friedman
- 10 Caregiving for the Chronically Ill: State of the Science and Future Directions Louis D. Burgio and Joseph E. Gaugler