Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- IntroductionNicholas Chadi, Sharon Levy, Rajiv Radhakrishnan, Mohini Ranganathan, and Aaron S. B. Weiner
- 1 Recent Epidemiological Trends in Marijuana UseLinda B. Cottler and Chukwuemeka N. Okafor
- 2 International Trends in Cannabis UseJames C. Anthony, Omayma Alshaarawy, and Catalina Lopez-Quintero
- 3 Clinical Characteristics of Cannabis Use DisorderTammy A. Chung and Ken C. Winters
- 4 Effects of Adolescent Cannabis Use on Brain Structure and Function: Current Findings and Recommendations for Future ResearchRandi Melissa Schuster, Jodi Gilman, and A. Eden Evins
- 5 The Impact of Marijuana on Mental HealthChristine L. Miller
- 6 Impact of Marijuana Smoking on Lung HealthDonald P. Tashkin
- 7 Marijuana-Impaired Driving: A Path through the ControversiesRobert L. DuPont, Erin A. Holmes, Stephen K. Talpins, and J. Michael Walsh
- 8 Risk Factors for Adolescent Marijuana UseRichard F. Catalano, Elizabeth C. Speaker, Martie L. Skinner, Jennifer A. Bailey, Ge Hong, Kevin P. Haggerty, Katarina Guttmannova, and Erin N. Harrop
- 9 Status Update on the Treatment of Cannabis Use DisorderAlan J. Budney, Catherine Stanger, Ashley A. Knapp, and Denise D. Walker
- 10 What Is the Evidence of Marijuana as Medicine? Kevin A. Sabet, David Atkinson, and Shayda M. Sabet
- 11 Policy ImplicationsKevin A. Sabet and Ken C. Winters