- 1 Implications of <i>Obergefell</i> for Same-Sex Marriage, Divorce, and Parental Rights
- Part I Same-Sex Couples and Relationship Well-Being, Dissolution, and Divorce
- 2 Demographic Approaches to Same-Sex Relationship Dissolution and Divorce
- 3 What Makes Same-Sex Relationships Endure?
- 4 Stress in the Lives of Same-Sex Couples
- 5 Same-Sex Binational Families
- 6 What We Know (And Don’t Know) About the Bereavement Experiences of Same-Sex Spouses
- 7 Consensual Dispute Resolution with Same-Sex Couples
- Part II Same-Sex Couples with Children
- 8 Same-Sex Relationship Dissolution and Divorce
- 9 Social Science Research on Heterosexual Relationship Dissolution and Divorce Where One Parent Comes Out as LGB
- 10 Child Custody in the Context of LGBTQ Relationship Dissolution and Divorce
- 11 Family, Loss, and Change
- 12 A Lesbian Parent’s Perspective on LGBTQ Families of Choice
- 13 Tying Tight or Splitting Up
- 14 From Conflict to Co-Parenting
- Part III Transgender and Gender Variant Individuals
- 15 Trans Partnership and Marriage
- 16 Legal Issues in Divorce for Transgender Individuals
- 17 Transition Through a Shattered Crystal Snowglobe
- 18 A Daughter of a Transgender Parent’s Perspective on Relationship Dissolution
- Part IV Perspectives on Gender, Heteronormativity, Monogamy, and Marriage
- 19 The Role of Gender and Gender Dynamics in Same-Sex Divorce and Dissolution
- 20 Emerging Legal Issues in Same-Sex Divorces
- 21 Exploring the Polysemy of Voice and Silence
- 22 Dissolution of Polyamorous Relationships, Multiple Parent Families, and Other Complex Arrangements
(p. 49) What Makes Same-Sex Relationships Endure?
- (p. 49) What Makes Same-Sex Relationships Endure?
Sharon S. Rostosky
, and Ellen D. B. Riggle
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.