Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 The Evolution of Psychology and LawThomas Grisso
- 2 Eyewitness Testimony: An Eyewitness ReportElizabeth F. Loftus
- 3 Applying Social Psychology to Law and the Legal ProcessMichael J. Saks
- 4 Jury ResearchShari Seidman Diamond
- 5 Mental Health Law and the Seeds of Therapeutic JurisprudenceDavid B. Wexler
- 6 Mental Disability, Criminal Responsibility, and Civil CommitmentStephen J. Morse
- 7 Framing, Institutionalizing, and Nurturing Research in Psychology and LawBruce D. Sales
- 8 Forensic Mental Health Services and Competence to Stand TrialRonald Roesch
- 9 Predictions of ViolenceJohn Monahan
- 10 Developmental Psycholegal CapacitiesThomas Grisso
- 11 Correctional PsychologyStanley L. Brodsky
- 12 The Founding and Early Years of the American Board of Forensic PsychologyFlorence W. Kaslow
- 13 Community Psychology, Public Policy, and ChildrenN. Dickon Reppucci