Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 The World of Expertise in Counseling and Psychotherapy Len Jennings, Thomas M. Skovholt, Heather Hessel, Sharada Lakhan, and Michael Goh
- 2 Czech Master Therapists Tomáš Řiháček, Mária Kahancová, Len Jennings, Jan Roubal, and Zbyněk Vybíral
- 3 Canadian Master Couple Therapists Allyson Smith and William J. Whelton
- 4 Being and Becoming a Psychotherapist in Portugal: A Dialogue Between Personal and Professional Experiences
Helena Moura de Carvalho and Paula Mena Matos
- 5 Psychotherapy Expertise in Singapore: A Qualitative Investigation
Len Jennings, Vilma D’Rozario, Michael Goh, Ashley Sovereign, Megan Brogger, and Thomas M. Skovholt
- 6 Personal and Professional Characteristics of Japanese Master Therapists: A Qualitative Investigation on Expertise in Psychotherapy and Counseling in Japan Tatsuya Hirai and Michael Goh
- 7 Characteristics of Korean Master Group Counselors
Kyoung-In Kwon and Chang-Dai Kim
- 8 Bringing It All Together: A Qualitative Meta-Analysis of Seven Master Therapists Studies from Around the World Len Jennings, Ashley Sovereign, Salina Renninger, Michael Goh, Thomas M. Skovholt, Sharada Lakhan, and Heather Hessel