Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Importance of Depression Prevention
- 2 IPT-AST Overview
- 3 Selecting Adolescents to Participate in IPT-AST
- 4 IPT-AST Pre-Group Sessions
- 5 IPT-AST Initial Phase
- 6 IPT-AST Middle Phase
- 7 IPT-AST Mid-Group Session
- 8 IPT-AST Termination Phase
- 9 IPT-AST Booster Sessions
- 10 Conducting IPT-AST in Schools
- 11 IPT-AST With Different Populations and in Diverse Settings
- 12 Common Clinical Issues
- 13 Review of Empirical Evidence for IPT-AST