Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 9 General Issues Relating to Chapters 8 Through 14 of the Workbook
- Chapter 10 Overcoming Phobias of Blood, Needles, Doctors, and Dentists
- Chapter 11 Overcoming Claustrophobia
- Chapter 12 Overcoming Animal and Insect Phobias
- Chapter 13 Overcoming Height Phobias
- Chapter 14 Overcoming Driving Phobias
- Chapter 15 Overcoming Flying Phobias
- Chapter 16 Overcoming Phobias of Storms, Water, Choking, and Vomiting