Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia
- Chapter 2 Learning to Record Panic and Anxiety
- Chapter 3 Negative Cycles of Panic and Agoraphobia
- Chapter 4 Panic Attacks Are Not Harmful
- Chapter 5 Establishing Your Hierarchy of Agoraphobia Situations
- Chapter 6 Breathing Skills
- Chapter 7 Thinking Skills
- Chapter 8 Facing Agoraphobia Situations
- Chapter 9 Involving Others
- Chapter 10 Facing Physical Symptoms
- Chapter 11 Medications
- Chapter 12 Accomplishments, Maintenance, and Relapse Prevention