Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 Pathways for Therapy
- Chapter 3 Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Chapter 4 Building Blocks to Understand and Assess Sexual Problems
- Chapter 5 Problems With Desire and Arousal
- Chapter 6 Problems With Ejaculation and Orgasm
- Chapter 7 Problems With Pain and Discomfort During Sexual Relations
- Chapter 8 Importance of the Sexual Partner
- Chapter 9 Working With a Partner to Master Sexual Problems
- Chapter 10 Mastering the Sexual Problem
- Chapter 11 Continuing Progress and Preventing Relapse
- Chapter 12 Maintaining Gains and Preventing Relapse