Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 Assessment
- Chapter 3 Session 1: Trichotillomania (TTM) Education, Therapy Overview, Expectations, and Stimulus Control Assessment
- Chapter 4 Session 2: Habit Reversal Training and Stimulus Control Procedures
- Chapter 5 Session 3: Valuing
- Chapter 6 Session 4: Can Urges Be Controlled?
- Chapter 7 Session 5: Acceptance
- Chapter 8 Sessions 6 & 7: Defusion from the Literal Meaning of Language: You Are Not Your Urges
- Chapter 9 Session 8: Practicing Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Chapter 10 Session 9: Practicing ACT and Review
- Chapter 11 Session 10: Review and Relapse Prevention