Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Session 1: Introduction to the Program
- Chapter 2 Session 2: Habit Reversal Training and Stimulus Control Procedures
- Chapter 3 Session 3: Valuing
- Chapter 4 Session 4: Does Control Work?
- Chapter 5 Session 5: Acceptance
- Chapter 6 Sessions 6 & 7: Defusion from the Literal Meaning of Language: You Are Not Your Urges
- Chapter 7 Session 8: Practicing Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Chapter 8 Session 9: Practicing ACT and Review of Treatment
- Chapter 9 Session 10: The End of Treatment