Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 Group Logistics
- Chapter 3 Session 1: Introduction to the Group
- Chapter 4 Session 2: Symptoms, Prevalence, and Causes of SAD
- Chapter 5 Session 3: How Activities Relate to Mood and Thoughts
- Chapter 6 Session 4: Doing More to Feel Better
- Chapter 7 Session 5: What You Think Influences How You Feel
- Chapter 8 Session 6: Cognitive Distortions
- Chapter 9 Session 7: Evaluating Your Automatic Thoughts
- Chapter 10 Session 8: Rational Responses
- Chapter 11 Session 9: Core Beliefs
- Chapter 12 Session 10: Evaluating Your Core Beliefs
- Chapter 13 Session 11: Maintaining Your Gains and Relapse Prevention
- Chapter 14 Session 12: Review and Farewell