Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Thinking about the future
- Chapter 2 Expectancies
- Chapter 3 Optimism and pessimism
- Chapter 4 Predicting feelings
- Chapter 5 Anticipatory feelings
- Chapter 6 Memory
- Chapter 7 Goals
- Chapter 8 Plans
- Chapter 9 Temporal orientation and mindfulness
- Chapter 10 Intervention
- Chapter 11 Prospection, well-being, and mental health