Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Historical roots, theory, and conceptualization
- Chapter 3 Clinical use of metaphor
- Chapter 4 Principles, format, and context of CBT
- Chapter 5 Conceptualizing cognition and metacognition
- Chapter 6 Depression
- Chapter 7 Anxiety disorders
- Chapter 8 Bipolar disorders and mood swings
- Chapter 9 Psychosis
- Chapter 10 Eating disorders
- Chapter 11 Interpersonal difficulties
- Chapter 12 Working with parents
- Chapter 13 Clinical art and clinical science of metaphor in CBT: future directions