Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction for the Patient: Understanding Seizures
- Chapter 2 Session 1: Making the Decision to Begin the Process of Taking Control
- Chapter 3 Session 2: Getting Support
- Chapter 4 Session 3: Deciding About Your Drug Therapy
- Chapter 5 Session 4: Learning to Observe Your Triggers
- Chapter 6 Session 5: Channeling Negative Emotions Into Productive Outlets
- Chapter 7 Session 6: Relaxation Training: Experiencing the Sensation of the Brain Changing Itself
- Chapter 8 Session 7: Identifying Your Pre-Seizure Aura
- Chapter 9 Session 8: Dealing With External Life Stresses
- Chapter 10 Session 9: Dealing With Internal Issues and Conflicts
- Chapter 11 Session 10: Enhancing Personal Wellness
- Chapter 12 Session 11: Other Symptoms Associated With Seizures
- Chapter 13 Taking Control: An Ongoing Process