Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Interviewers
- Chapter 2 Evidence Base for the Developmental Narrative Elaboration Interview
- Chapter 3 Before the Interview: Setting Up the Interview Context
- Chapter 4 Beginning the Interview: Introductions, Creating a Template, and Developing Rapport
- Chapter 5 Demystifying the Legal Process and the Interview
- Chapter 6 Before the Core Interview: Teaching the Narrative Elaboration Strategy
- Chapter 7 Before the Core Interview: Optional Methods for Improving Communication and Resisting Suggestion
- Appendix A Reminder Cards for Elementary School–Aged Children
- Appendix B Reminders Cards for Preschoolers
- Appendix C Sample Transcript of Child Learning to Use the Reminder Cards
- Appendix D Sample Transcript of Additional Practice Task
- Appendix E Thinking Cards for Resisting Suggestive Questions
- Appendix F Additional Forms and Worksheets
- About the Authors