Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Part 3 Applying Exposure to Different Eating Disorder Problem Areas
- Part 4 Important Considerations in the Delivery of Exposure
- 16 When to Use Cognitive Therapy Techniques to Enhance the Effects of Exposure
- 17 Involving Friends, Family, and Other Loved Ones
- 18 Addressing the Impact of Different Settings and Institutional Resistance
- 19 Dealing With Clinicians’ Fears About Using Exposure
- 20 Final Summary: Exposure Therapy in the Treatment of Eating Disorders