Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Psychoeducation: Background on Social Anxiety and Its Treatment
- Chapter 2 Psychoeducation: Understanding the Nature of Social Anxiety and How to Manage It
- Chapter 3 Psychoeducation: Etiology of Social Anxiety and Beginning to Monitor Progress
- Chapter 4 The Fear and Avoidance Hierarchy
- Chapter 5 Cognitive Restructuring: Learning About Cognitive Biases and Identifying Automatic Thoughts
- Chapter 6 Cognitive Restructuring: Challenging Automatic Thoughts
- Chapter 7 Exposure and Cognitive Restructuring: First Exposure
- Chapter 8 Exposure and Cognitive Restructuring: Ongoing Exposure
- Chapter 9 Additional Tools for Challenging Automatic Thoughts
- Chapter 10 Exposure and Cognitive Restructuring: Conversation Fears
- Chapter 11 Exposure and Cognitive Restructuring: Public Speaking Fears
- Chapter 12 Advanced Cognitive Restructuring
- Chapter 13 Termination