Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The Invitation: Are You Ready to Begin the Journey to Overcome Social Anxiety?
- Chapter 2 Starting Our Journey Together From the Same Place: Understanding Social Anxiety
- Chapter 3 The Origins of Social Anxiety
- Chapter 4 Plotting the Road Map for Our Journey: Gathering Information on the Situations That Are Difficult for (But Important to) You
- Chapter 5 Identifying the Thoughts That Cause Anxiety
- Chapter 6 Tools to Challenge Your Automatic Thoughts
- Chapter 7 Getting Into the Pool: The First Exposure Session
- Chapter 8 Settling Into the Journey: The Ongoing Routine of In-Session and Homework Exposures
- Chapter 9 Additional Tools for Challenging Your Automatic Thoughts
- Chapter 10 Everything Starts With Small Talk
- Chapter 11 Public Speaking
- Chapter 12 Advanced Cognitive Restructuring: Addressing Core Beliefs
- Chapter 13 Getting Ready to Continue the Journey on Your Own: Consolidating Gains and Finishing Treatment