Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Trauma-Related Disorders and Dissociation: Hidden in Plain Sight at Great Cost
- 2 Assessment of Dissociation, Trauma-Related Disorders, and Dissociative Disorders
- 3 The Neurobiology of Trauma-Related Disorders: What Patients and Therapists Need to Know
- 4 An Overview of Complex Trauma-Related Disorder Treatment and the Treatment of Patients with Dissociative Disorders (TOP DD) Studies’ Research Findings
- 5 Understanding and Addressing the Impact of Trauma on Relational Functioning
- 6 Addressing Challenges Related to Dissociation, Emotions, and Somatic Symptoms
- 7 Understanding and Working with Dissociative Self-States
- 8 Stabilizing Unhealthy and Unsafe Behaviors
- 9 The Finding Solid Ground Program and How to Use It in Individual and Group Settings