Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Understanding Child Anxiety
- 2 Child Anxiety: Types and Treatments
- 3 Is Your Child’s Anxiety Taking Over Your Family?
- 4 Common Pitfalls in Parenting an Anxious Child
- 5 Family Accommodation
- 6 Mapping Accommodation
- 7 How Can You Be Supportive?
- 8 Which Accommodation Should You Reduce First?
- 9 Planning How to Reduce Accommodation
- 10 How Do You Let Your Child Know about the Plan?
- 11 Working on Your Plan
- 12 Troubleshooting—Dealing with Difficult Child Responses
- 13 Troubleshooting—Dealing with Difficulties in Working with Your Partner
- 14 Wrapping Up and What’s Next?