Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Health Systems Issues and the UnderservedGordon I. Herz and Charles Gaba
- 2 Delivering Psychological Services to Military MembersK. C. Kalmbach and Bret A. Moore
- 3 Delivering Mental Health Assistance in the Wake of Natural and Manmade DisastersAlec Cecil
- 4 Serving the Underserved: Delivering Culturally Appropriate Psychotherapy to Racial and Ethnic MinoritiesChangming Duan
- 5 Bringing Psychotherapy to People Living in PovertyLinda F. Campbell and Emily M. Selby-Nelson
- 6 Out of the Shadows: Improving Health Care for Sexual Minority and Gender Diverse IndividualsDouglas C. Haldeman
- 7 Delivering Psychological Services to Religious and Spiritual ClientsGina Magyar-Russell
- 8 Delivering Psychological Services to Refugees Resettled in the United StatesJohanna E. Nilsson, Sally Stratmann, Aurora Molitoris, Marcella A. Beaumont, and Jessica Horine
- 9 Bringing Psychotherapy to ImmigrantsHamid Mirsalimi
- 10 Providing Psychotherapy in Rural AreasTracy J. Cohn and Pei-Chun Tsai*
- 11 Responding to the Mental Health Needs of Underserved Latin AmericansHéctor Fernández-Álvarez, Maria del Pilar Grazioso, Diana Kirszman, Meri Lubina, and Rodney Goodyear
- 12 Delivering Mental Health Services to Children and AdolescentsRic G. Steele
- 13 Psychotherapy with the Underserved Older Adult PopulationSusan Krauss Whitbourne and Bruna Martins
- 14 Psychotherapy for Developmental DisabilitiesJonathan M. Campbell and Angela Scarpa