Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 4 Treatment Settings for Substance Use Problems
- Chapter 5 Motivation and Stages of Change
- Chapter 6 How to Use Therapy or Counseling
- Chapter 7 Overview of Goal Planning
- Chapter 8 Managing Cravings and Urges to Use Substances
- Chapter 9 Managing Thoughts of Using Substances
- Chapter 10 Managing Emotions
- Chapter 11 Refusing Offers to Use Substances
- Chapter 12 Dealing with Family and Interpersonal Problems
- Chapter 13 Building a Recovery Support System
- Chapter 14 Mutual Support Programs and Recovery Clubs
- Chapter 15 Medications for Substance Use Disorders