Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Foundations of Prolonged Exposure
- Chapter 2 Assessing Trauma Survivors and Implementing PE in Practice
- Chapter 3 Session 1
- Chapter 4 Session 2
- Chapter 5 Session 3
- Chapter 6 Intermediate Sessions: (From 4 to up to 14)
- Chapter 7 Final Session
- Chapter 8 Tailoring Treatment to the Individual: Promoting Effective Engagement
- Appendix A Trauma Interview: (For therapist’s use in Session 1.)
- Appendix B In Vivo Exposure Hierarchy
- Appendix C Therapist Imaginal Exposure Recording Form: (For therapist’s use in Session 3)
- Appendix D Prolonged Exposure Treatment Session Checklists: (For therapist use)
- About the Authors