Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Scope of the Issue: Prevalence of Sexual Assault, Psychosocial Consequences, and Survivor Disclosure
- 2 Labels and Language Related to Sexual Assault
- 3 The Role of Reactions to Disclosure in Mental Health Among Survivors of Sexual Assault
- 4 Assessing Sexual Assault and Reacting to Client Disclosures During Assessment
- 5 Psychotherapy with Sexual Assault Survivors: Issues Related to Disclosure
- 6 Case Example 1: Assessing Sexual Assault
- 7 Case Example 2: Unanticipated Disclosures
- 8 Case Example 3: Exposure Therapy with a Survivor of Sexual Assault
- 9 Special Considerations for Various Populations
- 10 Final Thoughts on Best Practices