Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction to the Unified Protocols for Transdiagnostic Treatment of Emotional Disorders in Children and Adolescents: History, Rationale, AdaptationsSarah M. Kennedy and Jill Ehrenreich-May
- 2 Delivery of Standard UP-C and UP-A Treatment for Youth with Emotional DisordersRinatte Gruen and Dylan Braun
- 3 Current Evidence Base for the UP-C and UP-ANiza Tonarely and Dominique Phillips
- 4 Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Tic Disorder/Tourette SyndromeAshley M. Shaw and Elizabeth R. Halliday
- 5 Pediatric Irritability and Disruptive BehaviorsJessica Lyn Hawks, Sarah M. Kennedy, and Jacob Benjamin Westrick Holzman
- 6 The Unified Protocol for Use with Adolescents with or at Risk for Serious Mental IllnessMarc J. Weintraub and Jamie Zinberg
- 7 Substance Use DisordersFaith Summersett Williams, Rebecca E. Ford-Paz, and Jason Washburn
- 8 Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake DisorderKristina Duncombe Lowe and Sarah Eckhardt
- 9 Pediatric Illnesses and Pediatric SettingsRyan R. Landoll, Kade B. Thornton, and Corinne A. Elmore1
- 10 Stepped Care and Telehealth DeliveryJudy H. Hong, Alison Salloum, Jafar Bakhshaie, Thanh T. Truong, Jill Ehrenreich-May, and Eric A. Storch
- 11 Community Mental Health DeliveryAshley M. Shaw, Renee L. Brown, Vanesa A. Mora Ringle, and Vanessa E. Cobham
- 12 Culturally and Linguistically Sensitive Applications in Other CountriesHiroko Fujisato, Noriko Kato, Dominique Phillips, and Estefany Sáez-Clarke