Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 3 Engaging Adolescents in Secondary SchoolsAmy L. Reschly, Angie J. Pohl, Sandra L. Christenson, and James J. Appleton
- 4 Supporting Students Following School Crises: From the Acute Aftermath Through RecoveryPamela Vona, Lisa H. Jaycox, Sheryl H. Kataoka, Bradley D. Stein, and Marleen Wong
- 5 Enhancing Attention and Organization in AdolescentsCraig F. Spiel, Judith R. Harrison and Talida M. State
- 6 Managing Disruptive BehaviorSean M. O’Dell and Lauren Louloudis
- 7 Regulating EmotionsMatthew P. Mychailyszyn, Maureen A. Manning, and Catherine T. Petrick
- 8 Emotion Regulation and Social Functioning in Adolescence: Conceptualization and TreatmentNora Bunford and Steven W. Evans
- 9 Working with Adolescents with Autism Spectrum DisorderLynn Kern Koegel, Sunny Kim, AND Robert L. Koegel
- 10 Addressing Adolescent Drug AbuseKen C. Winters, Eric Wagner, and Walker Krepps
- 11 Managing Chronic Health ConcernsChristy M. Walcott and Jennifer S. Kazmerski
- 12 Screening and Progress Monitoring in Secondary SchoolsDenise A. Soares, Catherine C. George, and Kimberly J. Vannest
- 13 Classroom-Based Services for Adolescents With Mental Health Needs Lee Kern, Beth Custer, and Imad Zaheer
- 14 Consultation and Collaboration to Increase Integrity in School Mental HealthErika Coles and Greta M. Massetti
- 15 Mental Health Promotion With Aboriginal Youth: Lessons Learned From the Uniting Our Nations ProgramClaire V. Crooks and Caely Dunlop