Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction Leslie M. Drozd and Nicholas Bala
- 2 Clinical Decision-Making in Parent–Child Contact Problem Cases: Tailoring the Intervention to the Family’s Needs Barbara J. Fidler and Peggie Ward
- 3 The Current Status of Outpatient Approaches to Parent–Child Contact Problems Shely Polak and John A. Moran
- 4 More Than Words: The Use of Experiential Therapies in the Treatment of Families With Parent–Child Contact Problems and Parental Alienation Abigail M. Judge and Rebecca Bailey
- 5 The Perfect Storm: High-Conflict Family Dynamics, Complex Therapist Reactions, and Suggestions for Clinical Management Abigail M. Judge and Peggie Ward
- 6 Overview of the Overcoming Barriers Approach Peggie Ward, Robin M. Deutsch, and Matthew J. Sullivan
- 7 Management of the Camp Experience: The Integration of the Milieu and the Clinical Team Carole Blane, M. Tyler Sullivan, Daniel M. Wolfson, and Abigail M. Judge
- 8 “East Group”: Group Work With Favored Parents Peggie Ward
- 9 “West Group”: Group Interventions for Rejected Parents Matthew J. Sullivan
- 10 “Common Ground”: The Children’s Group Robin M. Deutsch, Abigail M. Judge, and Barbara J. Fidler
- 11 Coparenting, Parenting, and Child-Focused Family Interventions Matthew J. Sullivan, Robin M. Deutsch, and Peggie Ward
- 12 Translating the Overcoming Barriers Approach to Outpatient Settings Barbara J. Fidler, Peggie Ward, and Robin M. Deutsch
- 13 Program Evaluation, Training, and Dissemination Michael Saini and Robin M. Deutsch
- 14 Conclusion Janet R. Johnston