Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Sexual anatomy and sexual response
- Part I Sexual problems
- Part II Management of sexual problems
- 6 Assessment
- 7 The formulation
- 8 The homework assignments
- 9 Maximizing therapeutic effects and overcoming difficulties
- 10 Educational aspects
- 11 Helping with general relationship problems
- 12 The end of treatment
- 13 Research findings concerning sex therapy with couples
- 14 Further therapeutic approaches
- 15 Concluding comments