- Introduction to Forensic Assessment of Children
- 1 The Legal Contexts of Forensic Assessment of Children and Families
- 2 Integrating Assessment, Treatment, and Justice
- 3 Ethical Issues in Forensic Assessment of Children and Adolescents
- 4 Ten Rules
- 5 Avoiding Malpractice in Child Forensic Assessment
- 6 Working With Courts, Judges, and Lawyers
- 7 Interpreting Forensic Interview and Test Data of Latino Children
- 8 Forensic Interviewing of Children and Adolescents
- 9 Assessing Child Sexual Abuse Allegations in a Legal Context
- 10 Evaluating the Effects of Domestic Violence on Children
- 11 Child Physical Abuse and Neglect
- 12 Assessing Risk for Violence Among Juvenile Offenders
- 13 Psychological Evaluation for Child Custody
- 14 Assessing Eligibility for and Appropriateness of Special Education Services
- 15 Examining Children in Personal Injury Claims
- 16 Neuropsychological Considerations in Forensic Child Assessment
- 17 A Pediatric Lead Litigation Primer
- 18 Bullying and Stalking in Children and Adolescents
- 19 Forensic Assessment of Amenability to Rehabilitation in Juvenile Delinquency
- 20 Forensic Assessment of Parenting in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases
- 21 Forensic Evaluation of Juvenile Sexual Offenders
- 22 Assessing Childhood Trauma and Developmental Factors as Mitigation in Capital Cases
- 23 Assessing Firesetting Behavior in Children and Adolescents
- 24 The MMPI-A in Forensic Assessment
- 25 Measures for Evaluating Child Sexual Abuse
- 26 Measuring Adolescent Personality and Psychopathology With the Millon Adolescent Clinical Inventory (MACI)
(p. 30) Integrating Assessment, Treatment, and Justice: Pipe Dream or Possibility?
- (p. 30) Integrating Assessment, Treatment, and Justice: Pipe Dream or Possibility?
Gary B. Melton
and Robin J. Kimbrough-Melton
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.