- 1 Introduction
- 2 What Is the Psychology of Asians?
- 3 Issues in the Research and Assessment of Psychopathology in Asians
- 4 Substance Use Disorders in Asians
- 5 Schizophrenia and Other Psychosis in Asians and Asian Americans
- 6 Mood Disorders in Asians
- 7 Anxiety Disorders in Asians
- 8 Somatoform Disorders in Asians
- 9 Dissociation, Conversion, and Possession Disorders in Asians
- 10 Antisocial Behavior and Externalizing Disorders Among Asians, Asian Americans, and Pacific Islander Populations
- 11 Eating Disorders in Asians
- 12 Sleep Disorders in Asians
- 13 Adjustment Disorders in Asians
- 14 Personality Disorders in Asians
- 15 Culture-Related Specific Psychiatric Syndromes Observed in Asia
- 16 Unique Psychotherapies Developed in Asia
- 17 Where Do We Go From Here? Future Directions, Challenges, and Considerations
(p. 59) Substance Use Disorders in Asians
- (p. 59) Substance Use Disorders in Asians
Eunice C. Wong
and Karen Chan Osilla
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.