Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Neonaticide, Infanticide, and Filicide Research: What Do We Know?
- 3 Classification of Maternal Filicide: What Do We Know?
- 4 Risk Analysis and the Maternal Filicide Risk Matrix
- 5 Prevention and Risk Intervention Points
- 6 Detached Mother, Denial Type: Cathy
- 7 Detached Mother, Ambivalent Type: Edna
- 8 Detached Mother, Resentful Type: Francine
- 9 Detached Mother, Exhausted Type: Glenda
- 10 Abusive/Neglectful Mother, Recurrent Type: Harriet
- 11 Abusive/Neglectful Mother, Reactive Type: Janet
- 12 Abusive/Neglectful Mother, Inadequate Type: Kaye
- 13 Psychotic/Depressed Mother, Delusional Type: Barbara
- 14 Psychotic/Depressed Mother, Impulsive Type: Susan Smith
- 15 Psychotic/Depressed Mother, Suicidal Type: Marilyn
- 16 Retaliatory Mother: Olivia
- 17 Psychopathic Mother, Financial Type: Pauline
- 18 Psychopathic Mother, Addicted Type: Samantha
- 19 Psychopathic Mother, Narcissistic Type: Rhonda
- 20 Final Thoughts: What Have We Learned and What Do We Need to Do?