Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 Assessment of Depression
- Chapter 3 Socialization
- Chapter 4 Biology
- Chapter 5 Emotions
- Chapter 6 Activity
- Chapter 7 Life Situations and Vulnerability
- Chapter 8 Thoughts
- Chapter 9 Relapse Prevention
- Chapter 10 Ending Treatment