Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Is This Program Right for You? The Nature of Generalized Anxiety
- Chapter 2 Learning to Recognize Your Own Anxiety
- Chapter 3 The Purpose and Function of Anxiety
- Chapter 4 A Closer Look at Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Chapter 5 Learning to Relax
- Chapter 6 Controlling Thoughts That Cause Anxiety: I. Overestimating the Risk
- Chapter 7 Controlling Thoughts That Cause Anxiety: II. Thinking the Worst
- Chapter 8 Getting to the Heart of Worrying: Facing Your Fears
- Chapter 9 From Fears to Behaviors
- Chapter 10 Dealing with Real Problems: Time Management, Goal-Setting, and Problem-Solving
- Chapter 11 Drugs for Anxiety and Their Relation to This Program
- Chapter 12 Your Accomplishments and Your Future