Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Overview of the Program
- Chapter 3 Life-Steps
- Chapter 4 Activity Scheduling
- Chapter 5 Adaptive Thinking (Cognitive Restructuring): Part I
- Chapter 6 Adaptive Thinking (Cognitive Restructuring): Part II
- Chapter 7 Problem Solving
- Chapter 8 Relaxation Training and Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Chapter 9 Review, Maintenance, and Relapse Prevention